Popular posts from this blog
Chapter 4 The Connected Educator
Chapter 4 of "The Connected Educator" by Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach had a specific focus on the benefits of collaboration along with information about creating healthy relationships with others. Collaboration is extremely important as multiple minds are always better than one. In fact, I would argue that one of society's greatest feats is collaboration, and examples are laid out in history. Everday whether you realize it or not you are very likely to collaborate with another no matter who you are. Collaboration is not only the key to completing tasks but also for brainstorming and finding the greatest solutions through debate. This is a skill I will need to improve on as my future career as an educator can greatly benefit from it. I will not only need to collaborate with other educators but also my students so that I can not only educate them but also become a greater educator myself. There are four steps to collaboration that will increase its effectiveness and these are for...
Smackdown
The app I chose is called Zoom and I'm sure many of my classmates are familiar with it because of its rising popularity. Zoom is an application that can be installed on many different devices and is used as a video conferencing tool. There are however a few things that set zoom apart from other conferencing apps. The first aspect of a zoom that I enjoy is the easy-to-use interface. I was able to fully understand the app the second time using it which is always a plus. Zoom also has great tools that can be used within the app. These tools include a share screen option, record meeting option, live chat, contacts, live video, live audio, and even a raise hand feature. With all of these tools being easily accessible to users and the rise of the pandemic this app has become very popular. It seems that currently many schools across the globe have been using it as well as other professions such as doctors and people in the business world. I will surely h...
Comments
Post a Comment